Heavens Grocery Store

As I was walking
Down life's highway
Many years ago
I came upon a
Sign that read

Heavens Grocery Store..

When I got a
Little closer
The doors swung Open wide
And when I came To myself
I was standing Inside..

I saw a host of Angels.
They were Standing everywhere. One handed me a
Basket And said 'My
Child shop with care..'

Everything a Human needed
Was in that Grocery store
And what you Could not carry
You could come Back for more

First I got some Patience.
Love was in that Same row.
Further down was Understanding,
You need that
Everywhere you go..

I got a box or Two of Wisdom
And Faith a bag Or two.
And Charity of Course I would need some Of that too..

I couldn't miss The Holy Ghost
It was all over The place.
And then some Strength And Courage to Help me run this race.

My basket was Getting full
But I remembered I needed Grace,
And then I chose Salvation for
Salvation was for Free

I tried to get Enough of that to do For you and me..

Then I started to The counter
To pay my grocery Bill,
For I thought I Had everything
To do the Masters Will.

As I went up the Aisle
I saw Prayer and Put that in ,
For I knew when I Stepped outside I would run into Sin.

Peace and Joy Were plentiful,
The last things On the shelf.

Song and Praise Were hanging near So I just helped Myself.

Then I said to The angel
'Now how much do I owe?'
He smiled and Said 'Just take them Everywhere you go.'
Again I asked 'Really now,
How much do I Owe?'

'My child' he Said , 'God paid your bill A long long time Ago.'

Share God's amazing unconditional love for all of us.

Comments

Popular Posts