Three evil spirits in repeating dreams

I hesitate to put post on this public blog, but I believe this may help somebody with a similar situation.

Three bats in my bed room

After a horrific dream which I could not remember now, I saw a vision of my bedroom of a house we lived so long ago in Vellore in 3rd Cross (now this house is deserted because no one ever rented it again).

I saw the room in darkness, murky darkness hardly visible, cob webs so thick it resembles a haunted house; branches/ tree roots growing over the ceiling and walls, and as I wonder what on earth happened to this place I suddenly get a view of three Bats hanging from inside the thick cob webs and tree branches entwined all over the ceiling and walls. I feel a sense of horror as I saw those Bats, they see me and want to fly but their stubbornness keeps them squeaking and holding on there. I am not afraid of Bats in real life but the look of those three horrified me inside, they are not just bats I think they are spirits from that place.

Three old ladies who came home

Madhu (my wife) had this dream. I come home fully intoxicated like an animal, chewing வெத்தலை leaves and my mouth is red with it. I bring three ladies who resemble road side fruit/vegetables selling women in their 50s who are also chewing vethalai, and I say to Madhu that these women will stay here only, to her grief. So I invite them inside our present house. 

Woman with a basket on a highway

I saw a woman in her 50s dark complexion, overweight as usually some are, sitting on a highway where traffic is extremely fast but rare. So the road is empty but vehicles can storm past anytime without warning. I look from the other side of the road and want to warn her to get out of the road. I cross to the median of the road and see her sitting with a basket, another man also sees her from the opposite side. Just before I start to speak she disappears in a flash and appears near to where she was, I was terrified with horror. She again disappears and appears again next to where she was. Immediately I knew this was evil spirit, and before I could comprehend the situation, as my view moves to the length of the highway - just a couple of seconds but time seems to go slow I feel every milliseconds, my vision slowly turns greyscale and before I realize it's turning black and white (slowly) my whole body is lifting upwards. My legs begin to lift up and I grab myself with the median pipe in the middle of the road. My legs are up in the air pulling me strongly upwards, my hands locked strongly with the median metal pole, I start to panic inside and think of ways to act. I rebuke the spirit that is doing this and thank God, slowly my feet is lowered to the ground. 

My Magnetic hand

I am in a hall with few family members I see my hand was hard to move, I find it peculiar and try to move my palm up and down and it feels like a magnet. Things around are getting influenced by the hand, I find it shocking horrific. I wave my hand up n down on a mobile it slides away like a repelled magnet. 

I show this to Keren and others and they're puzzled at it. As I play with it, I feel my entire body lifting up from my chest and shoulders a strong force grabs me and lifts me up. In that room just before this happened someone comes home and says "that person in the hospital is not likely to survive" ...

It was a coincidence that I was diagnosed with SLE and other complications on that day only.

What do I make of all this?

I had unknowingly tried out telepathy when young, at the moment I stayed in that house, the bedroom with bats, I had a non believer friend who helped me with telepathic study and learning. After I continued learning telepathy, I lost my peace. I started having nightmares, I woke up from sleep from horror almost every night, sometimes several times in a night. So I tried never to sleep at all, even if just a second of sleep the horrifying nightmares shook me much. I never got over the fright easily.

At that same period, I had a strong sense to experiment telekinesis even without any knowledge of it, or studying about it. When I look at some objects I felt a sense of urge to make it move with my mind.

When I think of it all now, the Holy Spirit gave me a discerning mind to recollect all these long forgotten incidents and to connect them all together. Now I have a good idea of what is happening. I remember that is the time when even when I'm not sleeping I felt a tremendous presence of evil spirits closing in on me - many times. After I came to know more about our Lord Jesus Christ, I was able to overcome those fears and challenge them, but I think somewhere something may be lingering, causing me to suffer a little more. Has God allowed this? Is God given me a task now? I think so! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world! Amen.
- Leaviation
- Telepathy
- Demonic influence.

Comments

Popular Posts