Sexy and killer dressing for church?

The following conversation took place between a grandmother n her grandchild.

"Grandma: Caroline, where are you going?

Caroline : Grandma, I am going to Church.

Grandma:  Really? Please come n sit down n let's talk for a minute before you go. I think we still have ample time before the Church Service begins? Don't we?

Caroline :  About an hour, Yes.

Grandma:  The way you are dressed, in fact, you look very sexy.

Caroline: (Smiling) Thank you very much grandma.

Grandma:  Hmmm, Caroline, I can see you love that compliment. Please tell me, do you need someone to have sex with you?

Caroline: Ooh noo. Grandma. Why this question?

Grandma:  If you do not need someone to have sex with you, then, why do you dress 'sexy'?

Caroline: There's nothing to worry about, Grannie. I just want to...

Grandma: (cuts in) ...dressed to kill, as usual! Caroline, a Godly person should never feel proud or swollen-headed when someone tells you that you look 'sexy'. In fact it's a very bad and insulting compliment.
The intention of dressing sexy is to arouse people, That's all. That's the reason why prostitutes dress this way. They dress this way because they want someone to have sex with them n pay them. They do everything possible to 'look sexy' n attractive - not to just one person, but to the entire people in town!
They expose, they wear things that will reveal all their endowed curves - Just to 'look sexy' and attractive to people, for money. Please, Caroline, are you also trying to look that way so that you will be attractive to people for sex?

Caroline looked down, n was speechless.

Grandma:  You are young, fit and attractive, although you are a Christian, yet you always look so worldly. When you dress like this to Church, the probability of bringing others  down is very high. But remember that *'woe betide the one by whom a righteous man is made to fall...'* I know you can remember this scripture very well. Well, my beloved grandchild, I am done. You can now go.

Caroline : Thank you very much, Grandma. I have never looked at it like this before. From today onwards, *I promise never to dress again 'to look sexy' . I will rather dress to look beautiful and glorify GOD with my dressing.* Thank you very much ma.

Grandma: You are welcome, my dear. (Seeing that Caroline started going back towards room, she said - ) But, are you not going to church anymore?

Caroline: I will go Grannie. I just want to change my dress, first.

Grandma: May God bless you for doing that."

Now change name of 'Caroline' to 'Tom' & read. It is equally applicable to both female & male.

Please  share this story with your friends, most 'sexy looking female & male' do not have someone to tell them the truth.

*Brothers & Sisters, don't just read it, please react to it-  just as Caroline & Tom did because we are addressed the way we dress. Let us dress right to reflect the Godliness in our lives!*

Please SHARE

Comments

Popular Posts