Uma Shankar IAS Officer faces lawsuit for preaching in Churches



Mr. Umashankar, a senior IAS officer, a lawsuit was filed against him for preaching in "Christian Churches". He is preaching Christianity to Christians and there must not be anything wrong in it he defends himself when interviewed by the TV channel. Further he adds, the Government has no right to interfere in my personal affairs by saying such things.

"I know what is my right as a citizen, I am not an illetrate, I am an IAS officer, a senior IAS Officer and I very well know my basic rights", further he said there is absolutely no provision in the Indian Constitution for any Government, BJP, Hindu Munani, or any organization or individual to say not to practice my Christian religion. In fact, Article 25 of the Indian constitution gives full freedom to practice and PROPOGATE my religion without any disturbances he added.

"And because they have done this, hereafter I will take this Gospel preaching to Hindus and Muslims too."



Comments

Popular Posts